Reanimation

Well, it's been a hot minute since we've been here, hasn't it?

More like a hot almost-half-a-decade. How embarassing.

Live, blog, live again! I am here to resuscitate you! And I'm impressed with myself for spelling that right on the first try, because I haven't had to type anything at all in so long. Or write. Being a mom of two tiny toddlers is a good way to make you lose all the skills you thought you'd mastered (like speaking in complete sentences and using a pencil) and making you competent in a lot of new categories, like "maintaining a soft voice and pleastant expression while repeating yourself ad nauseum" and "picking up 50 noodles one by one off the floor because the broom would just smear them everywhere."

Anyway, where were we? Oh yes, blogging. I've found myself with an itch to start writing again, and I remembered that I used to write on here quite frequently, so I thought I'd give it another shot. We'll see if it lasts more than a post or two, like the last few doomed attempts. This is as good a use of naptime as any, right? If it keeps me from sitting on the couch eating all the leftover Valentine's chocolates...I'll count it as a victory.

Hopefully inspiration will strike. Maybe I'll do another blog challenge, which is what got me going before. It's a March tradition!

Anyhoo, cheerio. Thanks for reading. I'll try to do better by you in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Menu Plan

An Enchantingly Eventful Easter