Gianna Jessen is my new hero


I don't know that I can actually say all that much about this - she pretty much says it all. But I want to be like this woman - I want to 'blaze through the world' as she does, not ashamed in the slightest of the God I serve, and His Gospel, because I know it is the only reason I am alive, and the only reason for living.

This is a challenge, ladies and gentlemen, and not one quietly delivered. There is passion in this woman, and it is infectious. Listen to her, learn from her, and then act.

I can't find the whole video except on facebook, where I originally saw it, so I hope this link works for all of you. I know it's 16 minutes long, but believe me, it's worth watching - and I don't even like speeches!

Gianna Jessen, 9/8/08, Australia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan