all(most) moved in!

After a week and a half of being covered in dust and leaping over a massive pile of cardboard boxes in order to get into the kitchen, we are officially unpacked!  We're still waiting on a couch and my pretty porch plants, and a few things need to go up on the walls, but other than that, things are set.  It's a nice feeling.  (oh, and I still need a bed)

This is what it looked like for the first couple days...boxen everywhere!
As of about an hour ago, we even have internet, which makes it feel even more settled.  I've been loving having a pool to use whenever I want, and I REALLY love not having a half-hour drive home from every event.  I can have people over for dinner, spontaneously.  :)  Even the cats are adjusting, though Fiyero's favorite place to sleep is deep in my closet, under my shorts.

So yes, I'm excited to be able to blog again, as I've had many thoughts and no ability to post them this week.  We're having our housewarming party tomorrow night, and you should come!  Once the last pieces of furniture are in place, I'll post some pictures of our lovely dwelling.

Comments

  1. I wish I was unpacked! I need to find my toothpaste so I can stop using yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan