moving in the morning

I'm FINALLY all packed.  All that's left is to throw shower stuff and current clothing in a bag, grab a cooler for food from the fridge, and head out.  Chantel and I picked up keys today and moved a couple boxes up.  That makes this my last night at home...again.  We'll see if it's official this time. 

The cats get to stay here a little longer till things get settled.  Fiyero's mad at me for putting a collar on him after so many years of freedom.  It's also sparkly, because his fat neck is too big to fit the cute little red collar I wanted.  He's been glaring at me for forcing such indignity upon me, when he's not busy trying to chew it off.

I'm not looking forward to getting up at 5 am, but there's stuff to be done...and I woke up that early today anyways, all full of excitement and busy thoughts.  I hate the process of moving, but I'm really, really excited to be in my own place again, and living with such awesome girls.  And closer to [most] everything I do with my life.

So...yes.  I need to go make cookies for my awesome moving helpers.  (I bribe help with cookies and pizza!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan