late again

Today is just a day for being late. Late for my blog, and late for my first class of a new semester! I'm back at ASU, and parking without a permit is a nightmare. The joys of being a transfer student continue!
But enough about the stressful things, and onto things I'm thankful for.



21. actually finding a spot to park - twice.

22. not getting a parking citation when my parking meter expired

23. having classes that won't be so boring and/or easy I doodle and nap my way through them

24. sitting next to at least one friendly person

25. getting to spend time with my twin this weekend

26. having fun making a sugary mess while frosting cookies

27. a pocket full of quarters

28. a plan to thwart ASU's plan for me & class piano

29. finding more packing boxes today

30. my wonderful mother and father

31. mom letting me word-vomit to her on the phone

32. dad installing my new stereo

33. dad giving me some extra gas in the tank

34. sister's encouraging texts while at school

35. a good text to wake up to

36. slowly working through the remains of my pantry without having to go grocery shopping before I move

37. people who will help me move!

38. a reminder from my mom that God is in control of even the tiniest details in my life, and that stress isn't worth it

39. my crazy students

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan