Multitudes on...Tuesdays?

So, Monday came and went and I forgot to do the next installment of my "Multitudes on Mondays" growing list of 1000 things I am thankful for or blessed by. But I'm improving - I'm only a day late, instead of a couple weeks (or months!)
To continue on...




9. a steady job

10. really enjoying that job!

11. only having one piano in my studio instead of the old broken one taking up space

12. a friend who hung my mirror in my studio

13. tuition for the semester being paid...and having more than $2 left to my name!

14. time in my schedule this semester to keep hiking 3 days a week

15. a text at 2:30 am from a friend across the world

16. ham and avocado sandwiches

17. movie night with Amy

18. did I mention my amazing parents?

19. free shipping on a textbook

20. a good audition yesterday for a new choir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan