He is Risen!

Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes; He arose a victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever With His saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!

I think that is one of the most cheerful Easter choruses of all.

Another favorite is Hillsong's "Stronger."


There is just so much joy in Easter! My life is what it is because of this day. This is the day that changed everything - death was beaten, sin lost, Christ rose! He saved us! He gave everything up because He loved us so much. He died, was buried, and rose again after three days. He became our sin, so that we might become His righteousness. What a love! What a God!

I am so grateful for the forgiveness of a Savior. No matter what I have done or will do, He loves me. His blood cleansed me, washing away every stain, clothing me in white. Because of His sacrifice, I will spend forever with Him in eternity, far from pain and sorrow. And He loves you, too. He died for you, for your sins and your heart and your soul, and He wants you. He knows you, created you, and loves you unconditionally. If you've never known this, please, talk to me. Or at least go read Romans and hear the incredible story of His love for you.


I got to spend Easter with some of my favorite people ever. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan