free food frenzy

This is my 200th post!  Apparently, I am celebrating by offering you free food and good company next Friday.  :)

I still don't have any plans for my actual birthday, so I thought I might capitalize on all those places that offer free birthday eats.  The list of places that offer free stuff is very, very long, so I whittled it down to ones I would actually be willing to do.  Most of them, I don't even have to buy something to get it!  (although I've signed up for enough e-clubs that my spam box will be forever full of fast food.)  Who wants to join me for a day of free eating?  I'll share a lot!


BREAKFAST
Denny's - free grand slam
IHOP - free meal
Einstein's - free bagel?
First Watch - free entree

LUNCH or DINNER
Firehouse Subs - free medium sub
Liberty Market - $10 towards meal
Joe's Farm Grill / Joe's Real BBQ - free meal ($10)
Ruby Tuesday's - free burger
Schlotzsky's - free sandwich

SNACK
Wing Stop - free fries
Texas Roadhouse - free appetizer
Krispy Kreme - free doughnut

DESSERT
Oregano's - free pizzookie!!!!
Sprinkles - free cupcake
Claim Jumper - dessert
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - free baklava
Johnny Rockets - free single scoop sundae
Jack in the Box - free dessert
Applebee's - free dessert


*requires purchase*
Black Angus Steakhouse - Free Steak Dinner (only if someone goes with me and gets their own food)
Outback Steakhouse - free dessert (requires entree purchase)
Chili's - Queso and Chips, and brownie (requires entree purchase)
Coldstone - BOGO
Fuddrucker's - free burger (requires entree purchase)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan