certifiably insane?

In case you are in need of some bizarre entertainment, read on.

Dreams are strange. I often don't remember mine, but when I do, they're usually something semi-ordinary, put into an extraordinary context. Old relationships may surface, or strange locales, or seemingly random events. Things get hodgepodged into a lump of silliness. Last night, my subconscious took this to a whole new level. I'm afraid I don't remember it well enough to give an accurate tale, but I would like to point out some of the things included.

There was a tiny black kitten.
Somewhere in my kitchen was a vortex of sorts that emitted blinding white light and allowed demons into my home. One of these was the smoke monster from LOST.
Somehow, I escaped the house and then there's a blank between this and the next event -
I had a car, but it had no engine. Two famous brothers (not sure who they were, just that they were famous) came to fix it for me, since they'd built it themselves, and they handed me a new engine. It looked like a s'more, but when they put it under the hood, it snaked it's way up through the sunroof and became a hot-air balloon and my car began floating through the forest.
I was traveling with two other people, a man and a woman. We had horses we never rode that looked like they came off a merry-go-round. One was actually a camel, but we'd squished a saddle over it's hump to disguise it as a horse as we walked through the airport.
The lady I was traveling with had a document that said her name was the Queen of England. A friendly stranger told us to hide, as we were thus suspected of being terrorists. We hid in a döner shop on a cobblestone street.

I don't remember more, except that I woke up bitter at the cat for pawing my face to wake up and feed him, as I was very curious as to what else would happen. It's been in the back of my mind all day, probably because I am amazed that even my random subconscious self could come up with all of this in just one dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan