One Week till Germany!

A week from now, I will have been on a plane for 11 hours already. In case you haven't heard, I'm going back to Germany! I'll be working for Brad and Debbie for about 3 weeks over the holidays. That means it's time to bring back my other blog, though I'll probably double-post on here, too. If you're curious about what it is I do in Germany, go browse through that blog, or go check out some of these videos on youtube. I'll be making more, as that's the main purpose of this trip. I just got a new camera and better software, so they'll be improved!

I'm really praying for a white Christmas, though right now it looks like rain rather than snow. (Please oh please!) I'm excited to see some old friends and to make new ones, and to spend time with two of my favorite people in the world.

I have my voice jury tomorrow, and then my semester is over. That gives me the better part of a week to get a couple more warm clothing items and everything else I need for Germany, and to spend time with my most ubiquitous friends celebrating the season. It all goes so fast! I'm going back, across the ocean to where a good portion of my heart is tethered, to cobblestones and castles, bakeries and the balcony, döner and Deutsch. (I had to finish the alliterated pairs somehow!) I'm looking forward to Weihnachtsmarkts and chapel services (yes, even those!), to nertz on Sunday afternoons, hikes to the castle, prepping for dinner, discussions and Bible studies, even the smell of the mopping solution and walking down the hill to the garbage.

Be prepared for an onslaught of pictures and posts, though they may be spread out and very long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan