balls, of the 'base' and 'goof' varieties

I generally go to one Diamondbacks game a year. When dad had season tickets, I went much more often. Back then, I knew who the players were, and I cheered enthusiastically for as much of the game as held my attention. (I was often more interested in the ballpark food.) About since they went from purple and teal (awesome!) to red and tan (blech), I've stopped caring. I recognized 3 names at the game tonight. I wore a hat in support because I got it free at the gate. The fact that we lost almost went unnoticed. That is not why I go to the games (though my love of baseball itself is undiminished).
LinkThese girls are why I go to the games. Rachel and Bekah, two of my favorite humans on the planet. I know I've mentioned this before. I've known them since they were born, and been friends with their older siblings since I was born. I cannot even begin to express how much I adore them. Going to this game with my parents' sunday school class is a long standing tradition. I always sit with my girlies.











Last year, and the year before. The other girl is Meghan, their older sister. The strange man in the background is my father.

Someday I'm going to have to do a post completely dedicated to pictures of me and my girlies through the years. It's fun to watch us all grow up. I was 11 when Rachel was born, and now she's 12 and Bekah will be 10! AHHH.

Anyways, we amused ourselves mightily at the game, with tickling and stories and silly faces and jokes and giggles, and I thought I'd share some of the results.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan