Pistol Packin' Preacher

So, sometimes a blog post doesn't have to be me sharing my words, right?

Like when I want to show off that I have one of the coolest pastors ever.



I've never seen the show, but being a 'right wingnut' myself, I totally would - especially if Pastor John was on it.

This is the same guy who took me and some of the rest of our class shooting instead of our final a couple semesters ago.
Best final ever. Wish that would happen tomorrow....

Which reminds me, I'm studying for theory. Boo. 7:30 am tomorrow, pray for me!!

Comments

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks, Laura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! i love shooting, i would take that over theory any day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan