Quintessential Quirks

What makes me different from everyone else?

Well, that's easy - my laugh! Her hee!

FAQ

Have you always laughed like that?
No, I did not laugh like that as a baby. It started sometime in junior high, I think.

What causes it?
No clue. The best hypotheses are that 1) I swallowed a squeaky toy and 2) I have laugh cancer.

Can you laugh normally?
That IS my normal laugh. There are times I chuckle "normally," but it usually means I'm not laughing very hard.

Laugh!
That's not a question, and I can't laugh on command. Neither can you.

What's wrong with you?
Nothing...except maybe laugh cancer. Be nice!

Are you doing that on purpose?
This is my least favorite question. 1. No, I'm not. 2. Why would I? 3. I think if I were going to make up a laugh, it would be something more believable than "her hee." 4. Why would anyone make up a laugh? 5. Do you know how much work it would be to remember to laugh a different way every time? That's just silly.



I really do enjoy my laugh, because it's infectious. My laugh makes other people laugh at me, which makes me laugh harder, and laughter is healthy and enjoyable and fun. Seeing peoples' first reactions is often priceless, and walking through a room filled with people imitating me in various octaves is hilarious. I like my quirk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan