Unacceptable.

That is my opinion on cheating on people.

We're coming to the end of the alphabet, where it gets harder and harder to find applicable alliterative titles, and the prompts are now the ones that I've passed over for many days. I'm also posting 3 times today, since I've gotten so behind.

Anyways, yes, today's prompt is about my opinion on cheating on people, and like I've said, my opinion is that it is unacceptable. However, in a rather gray area that isn't strictly related, I believe it is very possible to have feelings for more than one person at a time, and not have either diminished in any way. If one is in a committed relationship (and all relationships should be committed), then acting on another set of feelings is inexcusable. Outside of that, I don't think that loving one person means you can't love another differently and equally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan