Totalitarian Tyrany! Torture! Terror!

This post is about my parents. The words above do not describe them at all, they are merely more alliterative and interesting than . . . it's hard to create a positive list full of Ts. Yay antonyms!

I love my mom and dad. They are wonderful, wonderful people. I was a little hesitant about moving back in with them a year ago as I began this (interminable) house search, but it has turned out to be such a wonderful blessing. It's said that your parents get smarter as you get older (or at least you realize it!), and I'm grateful to be finding that out earlier than many.

I love date nights with my daddy. Dinner - often spicy food. Movies. More food. We enjoy eating. :) I love running errands with my mom. Even things like grocery shopping become much more enjoyable with her. I love pizza night, gathered in the living room and watching a movie or whatever our latest tv addiction is.

I'm grateful that they were so strict growing up; all that discipline has shaped who I am and how I live. I'm grateful that they love me and support me. I love seeing them every day. I will miss them when I move out. (But not enough to not want to move out. Come on, house!)

Mom & Daddy, I love you lots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan