What a Life I Have Lived (am living!)

The 10 Most Significant Events in My Life

1. I was born, and then my twin was born, and then my sister was born. (age 0, 11 mos, 2 1/2 yrs)

2. I decided to love Jesus and was baptized. (age 4 & 8)

3. I started singing with the Phoenix Children's Chorus. (age 11)

4. I went to Austria, and got a penpal in Germany. (age 12)

5. I transferred to Northwest Christian School. (age 15)

6. I moved to Germany as an Aupair. (age 18)

7. I started working with Brad and Debbie Ellgen. (age 19)

8. I transferred to Southwestern College. (age 20)

9. I started nannying for the Champions. (age 20)

10. I transferred back to ASU. (age 22)


While not all of these may seem like big, significant events, each was a step leading to something else. Each step set me on a path that would change who I am, what I do, and where I am going. It's amazing to look back and see how little choices had such far-reaching impact, and to wonder what is still to come that I can't see just yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan