Spring Training!


There you are: a photo of the last thing I purchased. This afternoon was spent at a Spring Training game with Austin, Chantel, and Matt. The weather couldn't decide if it was going to be too warm or too cool, but it eventually found a happy medium. (April, April, der weiß nicht, was er will...aber es ist immer noch März.)

Despite being up very early for observations (their spring break was last week!), the day was delightful. After the game, Austin and Chantel and I watched some more How I Met Your Mother and then headed over to Rebekah's for spaghetti and cupcakes with dinosaur sprinkles and games and movies. I learned how to play "Betrayal," which is a VERY spooky game, but lots of fun. The other table played Bang!, which made the night a true "spaghetti western." What makes me happy is our group began to form a year ago on Spring Break, on an outing we decided was a spaghetti western. It's so nice to have come full circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan