Day 18: My Favorite Place to Eat

Tuchetti's.

Only it doesn't exist anymore.

It was the most delicious Italian restaurant in the history of ever. Unlimited amounts of the best garlic bread you've ever tasted, and a salad bar that converted me from my days as a salad-hater. Oh, Tuchetti's, how I miss thee.

Since my favorite place is gone, I'd have to say Oregano's - for the Vino Bambino, Jr. salad and the pizookie. Other than that, pretty much any Mexican food place, including the original Garcia's and Macayo's, and Carolina's.

Apparently I like restaurants with possessive titles.

how can you resist pizookie?!

Comments

  1. "You wanna go to Oregano's and share a love pizza?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Tuchetti's was our favorite restaurant too! We were so mad when they closed. We used to drive by there on our date nights hoping that we had had a horrible nightmare about them closing, and they would magically be reopened, but it wasn't meant to be. So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing - every time I'm down there, I look to see if it's back. Such a disappointment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan