Day 24: Something I've Learned

This is another post that originally had me stumped. What's up with the very broad questions?

I've learned today that, according to Bones, the chupacabra supposedly has three fangs, two on top and one on the bottom middle.

I've learned about Messiaen's use of pointillism and modes of limited transposition to musically recreate birdsong.

I've learned a little about remixing audio tracks in Pro Tools.

I learned that the house I'm hoping to buy last sold for $233,900 in 2006.

But those are boring! Well, not entirely. But they don't seem blog worthy. Well, obviously they are, since they are in my blog. But they cannot be the focus of it! I was stumped - and then I read the letter my sister sent me.
I learned that my sister is possibly my favorite human on earth. I may have known that before, but I "learned" it just to share it with you, dear reader. She makes me smile SO much, from talking about shifts in handwriting slants (which I always think about remarking on and never do, but she does and I feel that makes us the same), to using the same words I would want to use in a sentence, and sending me me her letter in an awesome handmade envelope. And her Alot! She sent me Alot of love!
See? ^ Alot of love!

I have a lot of love for her. She is my baby sister who is bigger than me and protects me and threatens boys for me. She is my dictionary, thesaurus, and the other half of my literary brain - which often far outstrips my own. She knows me and understands me better than anyone else does, and even though we are two completely different people, on some level we are exactly the same. She is AMAZING and you only wish you were as cool as she is!

Comments

  1. sooo cute! sisters are the best.
    i've learned music theory too.. ok that's a lie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan