Day 29: Three Wishes

What! I only have one day left of this? Dang, a month can creep and fly by at the same time. Time is strangely shifty.

This post comes with unique good timing, as wishes have been oft on my mind as of late. Rebekah even recently dedicated a post to one of our wishing escapades. I even had two 11:11 wishes come true this week! One was that Judy would count for concert attendance and I'd get Monday night off - success!! The second was that I'd find someone cool to go to lunch with on Monday - also success!

Sharing wishes that have come true is celebratory and just dandy, but I'm a little more hesitant about sharing wishes that I'm making...doesn't that negate the wish? Since the blog seems to require I share them, though, I'll keep them slightly frivolous and not the deep desires of my heart. Those are usually saved for prayers and not wishes anyways, as the first are always heard and the others I toss up to the stars.

Speaking of, stars are my favorite wishes to make (starlight, star bright...), then dandelions. 11:11 is frequent, eyelashes mean I'm molting, and pennies in fountains are occasionally frowned upon by those who have to clean out the fountains. Stars are gloriously beautiful, cold and twinkling in the distance, and the first one is sighted at dusk, the ephemeral time between evening and night. Dandelions are flowers (which I adore, if you didn't know). Okay fine, they're weeds. Still. They grow in God's green creation, and they remind me of Switzerland.


Wish #1:
I wish that the bank would approve the short sale on my this house. (I really need to keep my hopes farther down than that possessive demonstrates they are!) If they approved it before my birthday, that'd be fantastic. That's the date on record that I should know by.

Wish #2:
I wish that I would get a shiny black baby grand piano to go in that house.

Wish #3:
I'd really like a date sometime in the next month-ish. A fun, no stress, laugh-a-lot kind of date. More'd be nice too, but I'd be content with at least one.


So, there they are, wishes made to the void of the interwebz - and to you, dearest reader. I loveth you!

Comments

  1. I almost feel like a need to do a follow-up wishing post now to compensate for all of the methods I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan