Day 25: The First 10 Songs That Come Up With My iPod on Shuffle

At last, an easy blog, which requires very little actual input from me.

On a side note, this weekend is gonna be SO busy, but fun! Going to see Taryn and Sam tonight, first time I've been over there since they got married way back when. Excited to see the new puppy!

Anyhoo, the iTunes shuffle...

1. "The Dangling Conversation" by Simon & Garfunkel

2. "Remember" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra The Lost Christmas Eve

3. "Sing Me to Heaven" by Phoenix Children's Chorus Encore Choir

4. "Your Daddy's Son" by Audra McDonald from Ragtime

5. "Ash and Smoke" by Howard Shore from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

6. "Symphony No. 9 (scherzo)" by Ludwig van Beethoven

7. "Save the Last Dance for Me" by Michael Buble

8. "Unicornis Captivature" by Ola Gjeilo, performed by Oslo Filharmoniske Kor

9. "Gagliarda" by Mannheim Steamroller

10. "Nemo" by Nightwish

I feel this gives a very limited view of the variety of music encased in my iPod. There you have it, though. I'm off to make cookies!

Comments

  1. Can I just say three things. TSO, Mannheim Steamroller, and Nightwish. <3 (Not society's typical iPod fare).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightwish for the win!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan