The 30 Day Challenge

Well, this should be interesting, given my track record for inconsistency in blogging adventures. But my new friend Rebekah has inspired me to try - mostly because I thoroughly enjoyed reading her entire challenge to date this evening. A good way to spend the last day of Spring Break!

So anyways, in this 30 + 1 day blogging idea, there are different, largely me-centric topics to be discussed each day. This would have been wise to start over spring break, before the insanity of my school/work/choir schedule took back over, but hey. What's one more thing on my plate? At least this one will be enjoyable for me and the none of you who actually read this. We'll see if it lasts longer than the 1000 gifts/Multitudes on Mondays idea did. Mondays were just too hectic!

Anyhoo, the topics (as edited by Reb) are....

Day 0: The 30-Day Challenge Explanation and Description
Day 1: Introduction, Recent Picture of Myself, and 15 Facts
Day 2: Meaning of My Blog Name
Day 3: My First Love
Day 4: My Family
Day 5: A Song to Match My Mood
Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes Me Happy
Day 7: My Favorite Movies
Day 8: A Place I've Traveled To
Day 9: A Favorite Picture of My Best Friend
Day 10: Something I'm Afraid Of
Day 11: My Favorite TV Shows
Day 12: Something I Don't Leave the House Without
Day 13: My Goals
Day 14: A Picture of Myself Last Year and How I Have Changed
Day 15: A Bible Verse
Day 16: My Dream House
Day 17: Something I'm Looking Forward To
Day 18: My Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something I Miss
Day 20: My Nicknames
Day 21: All-Time Favorite Picture of Myself and Why
Day 22: The Contents of My Purse
Day 23: My Favorite Books
Day 24: Something I've Learned
Day 25: The First 10 Songs That Come Up With My iPod on Shuffle
Day 26: My Dream Wedding
Day 27: An Original Photo of the City I Live In
Day 28: Something That Stresses Me Out
Day 29: Three Wishes
Day 30: A Picture of Myself on This Day and Five Good Things That Have Happened Since I Started the Challenge

To begin on the morrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reanimation

Day 3: My First Love

My First Menu Plan